Wednesday, July 24, 2013

We had a cement night!!!


I had the pleasure of working with my good friend Meg on an awesome Cement Project Night for some very talented ladies last night.  As I told Meg, I always assume most people are not into all of the crafty nonsense that I am borderline obsessed with LOVE so much.  She assured me that people would like it and they would have fun, and she hatched the plan.  Wine and cement!  It sounded like a success to me!

So last night, the nicest group of women ever, gathered to drink wine, make cement, and drink more wine!  It was so much fun.  Everyone got a little dirty, poured a little cement and made some very cool stuff!  Check out the fabulous projects now drying at Factory 506!!!


Letters, letters and more letters!




Tons of candle holders!





Cute flat shapes to put in the garden!


We are now all anxiously awaiting the 24 hour drying time so that we can take everything apart and admire our success!!!

Thank you Meg and everyone for such an AWESOME cement project night!!!  I can't wait for the next one.

More cement projects that we have done here, here and Meg's pieces here!





2 comments:

  1. That’s awesome having a Cement and Wine night:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Lisa I absolutely love cement craft its been my passion for 4 years since I got diagnosed with lung cancer its carried me through a whole load of worries and to hear that all girls got together to enjoy each other and have a little drink I wish I was apart of that amazing party even though I'm coffee total I so wish I was there ❤xxxxx

    ReplyDelete