Friday, June 7, 2013

Wine Corks!

OK, please tell me I am not the only one in the possession of 10,000 wine corks, no longer attached to their bottles.  It's not just me, right?  




Honestly, I have corks everywhere.  (We may or may not have a "Happy Hour" problem). They are in bowls, containers, urns, boxes, hidden stashes in the many nooks and crannies of The Factory. I just can't seem to throw them away.  They are such cute little things, and they are so important, you know, to the wine!  So I make things out of them, lots of things. But one of my favorite things to do with them is to drill a tiny hole in them and string them on a wire, like beads.  








Even my son likes to make things out of corks.  Here we have part of a robot army that he made with corks and pipe cleaners!

Cool, right?


This poor guy is obviously upset that he is no longer in a champagne bottle!




I also like to label some of them with their "occasion".  This one is from New Years Eve 2012!  I have lots of labeled corks that I made into ornaments for the tree.  


Have you made anything with your leftover wine corks? 

1 comment:

  1. I got what you mean , thanks for posting .Woh I am happy to find this website through google. https://wevino.store/

    ReplyDelete