Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Inspired by Pinterest


Like almost everyone else on the face of the earth, I am hooked on Pinterest!  I pinned this image ages ago, and just have not been able to get it out of my head.  






Then I found this one, and fell in love with painted sticks all over again.





So, I started here, with some naked sticks from my son's "stick collection".  Every household had a stick collection, right?




I got going with acrylic paint and some white puffy paint and before long, I had five sticks painted!




I love seeing them sprouting from my shady urn for now, but I am sure they will be relocated as soon as I get my flowers planted in here.



Have you painted sticks?  If so, what did you do with them?   I can see a lot of painted sticks in my future... 


No comments:

Post a Comment