Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Inspiration Everywhere

Here is some random inspiration from a day of shopping with girlfriends!  I found inspiration everywhere and lots of new project ideas are bouncing around in my head.  I took the train home from the city and spent the entire ride sketching and planning new projects.


Seriously?  A feather headband!!!  If that is not confirmation that we are going in the right direction with the teepees then I don't know what is!!!  Thank you for the thumbs up universe!  
(H&M)

Turquoise beads with a skull and a tassel!  Love it all, if it had a tiny pompom it would be perfect!  (Topshop)

Leather and raffia bag. 
 (Henri Bendel)


The colors and textures! 
 (Free People)

 The Window Display at Anthropologie!

 Raffia Tassels and Pompoms!
 (Anthropologie)

 More Tassels 
(Anthropologie)

 The Fringe on the bracelet!  
(Anthropologie)

 A Pompom Curtain Panel!  But I would actually throw it over the back of my sofa! 
 (Anthropologie)

 Neon Wire Baskets 
(Anthropologie)

Are you ever inspired to make things similar to those that you find in your favorite stores?  It seems like I am always having one of those "I want to make one of those..." moments!  

*Apologies for the bad iPhone photos*

No comments:

Post a Comment