Wednesday, June 19, 2013

DIY Jewelry

Do you like to make jewelry? 


I love, love, love to make jewelry, any kind of jewelry!  Earlier this week I made some cute, quick, simple necklaces out of foreign coins. I just used my trusty drill press to drill a hole in some old French Francs, I added a jump ring and strung them on some pink cord.  Totally cute, and they took all of about five minutes each to make.  They are great for layering with a bunch of other necklaces, and they make great little gifts too!


A little closer look...


Luckily I have a TON of old foreign coins left over from my Pan Am Flight Attendant days because I just never seem to get tired of working with coins.

Do you have any foreign coins laying around?  If so, what have you done with them?  

No comments:

Post a Comment